Village Temples


Village Temples


In India every village has temples at least one. 


I think the Indian rushis designed in the culture. In my school days my mind raised many doubts about temples architecture. I asked some people about my doubts. But the answers didn't satisfy my mind.
I tried to find answers through meditation.
Such a great thing through the meditation my mind gives answers.
It's amazing. My mind arise questions. But in meditation, my mind searching answers and find answers slightly.
Coming to topic, I observed village temples. Such as like architecture, people believes, mantras, stone architecture, doing festivals.
I observed mainly temples vibrate positive waves through mantras in certain times. Dwaja stmba is main to spread positive waves in world.
When I research and observed mentally and physically, it gives tremendous experience to me. Each and every point is precious. Slightly I am getting spiritual feelings also.
I am sure, when you feel bore or in pain, you must visit temple and stay some time there. You can get difference before situation and after.
It means time is never changed. But human mood is changed. And he get motivated innerly by the positive waves. 
Some temples have wells also. It indicates to fill thrust of humans and animals. 
I think in the century 20 and 19, some people diverted such great customs to their selfish. Like kill the animals for eating as the name of temples rules.

Post a Comment

0 Comments