What A Plant!

What a Plant!

Sometimes people stunned to watch some things.

A week ago i faced that situation. At that time i stunned.

My mind says - What a plant!



i went my relative house. Normally i parked my bike that side. but suddenly my eyes captured that plant. I stunned a minute to watch that plant.

Because that plant groove minimum 5 to 5.5 feet i think.

And i observed bottom of the plant. Amazingly the plants hold in a bucket. it was mystery to my mind.

how can the plant is growing!


I asked my relatives about that plant.

They told "they are protecting the plant in organic way".

oh! that's amazing.

without using any chemicals and pesticides they are protecting plants.

how is the way:


1. take a bucket.

2. fill the soil of the bucket.

3. use the correct seed and clean that in organic way. like use jeevaamrutam.

4. after cleaning seeds, fertilize that in the bucket.

5.  for humidity, use the organic wastage like coconut waste and dry leaves on the soil as 25%.

6. use ganaamrutam per once 10 days or 15 days for boosting soil.

7. Every time precaution is mandatory for these process.

Finally will get result is fruitful and in less place and less money.

Post a Comment

0 Comments